CALLING ALL FOURTH GRADE TEACHERS IN CALIFORNIA!
The California Geographic Alliance and California Global Education Project have collaborated to create an online professional learning course that supports teachers in using the revised student atlas, California: A Changing State (2nd Ed.), as a teaching and learning resource.
Enroll now for the next class January 17 through February 27, 2023.
- This is a 6-week course (three 2-week modules, 4-5 hours per module) offered through the University of San Diego Professional and Continuing Education program.
- The instructor is Thomas Herman, PhD, Director of the CGA.
- Enrollment in the course is $140. Teachers earn one graduate level extension credit for an additional fee of $79.
- Atlas and all required materials are provided online.
- 4th grade teachers in California who complete the course will receive a classroom set of atlases (20 copies) plus additional instructional materials, while supplies last!