CALLING ALL FOURTH GRADE TEACHERS IN CALIFORNIA!
The California Geographic Alliance and California Global Education Project have collaborated to create an online professional learning course that supports teachers in using the revised student atlas, California: A Changing State (2nd Ed.), as a teaching and learning resource.
Enroll now for the next class September 26 through November 6, 2023.
- This is a 6-week course (three 2-week modules, 4-5 hours per module) offered through the University of San Diego Professional and Continuing Education program.
- The instructor is Thomas Herman, PhD, Director of the CGA.
- Enrollment in the course is $219, which includes $79 for recording of one graduate level extension credit.
- Atlas and all required materials are provided online.
- 4th grade teachers in California who complete the course will receive a classroom set of atlases (20 copies) plus additional instructional materials, while supplies last!